Wednesday, May 5, 2010

new.fresh.lovely

I've wanted to have my blog redesigned for the longest time...and today I got my wish!
The new look has me all giddy! I hoped for something fresh and simple and pretty. And I think it turned out positively lovely.

All the credit goes to my dear friend Jackie at Memories by Design! She is an absolute dream to work with. After describing the idea I had in my mind's eye, she worked her magic and voila!

Feel free to have a look around the new and improved In His Hands by browsing through the row of goodies underneath the header....or by scrolling to the very bottom of the page to find a few more links!

A million thanks to Jackie and Memories by Design!!!
 

29 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks fabulous! Love it!
    blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!! Jackie's designs are so amazing. You guys did so well with this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new design! It IS new, fresh & Lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!!

    and the minute I saw it, I knew Jackie had to have done it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And YOU were a dream to work with - not hard at all to please! Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very NICE! A new pair of shoes, a piece of chocolate, maybe a new paint color on the walls and definatly a new blog design make a girl giddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blog is LOVELY! It makes me want to change my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, LOVE, L-O-V-E it! and that jackie girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely! gotta love fresh and new :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it! It looks really great. I love the photos in the header--good choices!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jackie is absolutely wonderful! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the new look. My blog needs a makeover too. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, so clean and... fresh! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i've been reading your blog for some time and have never really commented...but i have to tell you that your new design is beautiful and refreshing. i can understand why you'd be giddy...it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. new.fresh.lovely...INDEED!!!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! I had to look twice to make sure I was on the right blog...but of course that sweet boy's face gave it away :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love, love, love, LOVE it! It really is fresh and clean and pretty! You are inspiring me ....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails