Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Highchair Diaries V & VI

Hey friends.

It's been a long while since I posted an episode of The Highchair Diaries....so here are 2, staring Si as usual, for you to see!





I love that boy.

It's also been a long while since I blogged regularly or kept up with what's doing on with all of you....and I miss it! Since Si and I will be headed to WI for our annual family cottage week {Yippeee!!}, it's going to be even longer before I get to connect with y'all again. When get back our internet should finally be up and running {WooHoo!!} thanks to Josh who has to stay behind and do new pastor duties. And then blogging and such will resume once again!

Enjoy your week! And we'll see you soon....



13 comments:

  1. So cute hearing Si make all of the animal noises! And I guess that activity really wore him out, huh? Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! He has those animal noises down, huh?! Good job Si! I also love hearing Josh pipe up in the background!

    And I must say I snorted out loud with that second video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are GREAT videos! I love his animal noises - the camel noise and the snake were my favorites :)

    And that sleeping video...too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Si is an animal noise making pro! Alex does a mean horse, lion and a snake. But that is about it. And babies passed out in their highchairs is just priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cracked up at the camel sound! Hilarious! And that second video, oh my. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Si knows so many animal sounds! I love the camel and elephant. Poor Josiah was really tired, huh? His little snoring noises were so cute!

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I'm so glad the Highchair Diaries are back! Those animal noises are adorable and the snoring hilarious! Si is so entertaining!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOODNESS those are some really awesome videos!!! Si is THE CUTEST!! I think his snake sound might be the best one - to hear his "sssssss" through his front teeth - too much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...he cooperated so well...they never do it once the camera comes out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww...his voice is so sweet.
    I can't believe he fell asleep in his chair!! That's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aidan happened to walk by while I was watching this and said "Korea!" and then "that not what doggie says."

    When it was over, he said "I watch that Korea baby again". I think you have a new Highchair Diaries fan.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails