Friday, December 31, 2010

abundantly

2010 proved to be a year to remember.

A year when joy and change and love intermingled and overflowed....

After 8 years of pastoral training, my Preacher man hubby graduated from Seminary and was ordained into the ministry.

Josh and I gave thanks for 5 terrific years of marriage.

We said farewell to our life in WI. Michigan became our new home. Along with this move came new friends and a new church and lots of other new.

We celebrated one year home with our Josiah YeJoon.

Our little peanut turned 2.

These big events and changes mixed with every-day-life moments made for quite a special year.

Our cup overflows. We are blessed. Abundantly.

To mark this momentous year, we had photos taken of our family of three this Fall. I gave a sneak peak way back when and I have a big bunch of our favorites to share with you today.

Family 28
family 15
Family 30
Family 21
family 35
Family 33
Family 50
Family 34
family 6
Family 29
Family 19
Family 32
family 44
family 4
Family 20
Family 25
Family 23
family 10
family 1
family 40
family 14
family 17
family 7
family 220101001-2
family 39
family 16
Family 22
family 12
family 11
family 47
Family 53
Family 52
Family 48
Family 49
20101001-39
20101001-67
family 3 B&W
I'm oh so thankful to have this sweet time in our life captured!

And to top of this wonderful year, today my handsome guy turns 29....

Family 51
Happy Birthday Love!!

Happy New Year to you all!! May God bless you abundantly in 2011!


24 comments:

  1. so many sweet photos!!! happy 2010

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE all the photos. Happy New Year to your beautiful family!
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. what beautiful pictures!! yes, blessed abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing! I love the way the light is used in each one. Perfect captures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So MANY wonderful pictures of your beautiful family-thanks for sharing. Happy birthday to your hubby and a Happy and Blessed 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Picture perfect... each and every one! Blessed, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So great! Those are some fabulous pics! Happy New Year, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, what wonderful photos! Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These pictures are awesome!! Sounds like an excellent year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous family you are! happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness, Rachel. I just adore all these photos, and I'm so glad you shared them all with us! The ones that stand out in my mind are the one where you and Si are playing tug-o-war with the stick, the one where he is on your back, and the one of you three where Si has his mouth open like a big O. Soooo precious. Happy New Year! What a year it's been ... here's to 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are wonderful photos. Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh WOW...so many wonderful photos. The one that made me laugh was the stick tug-of-war between you & Josiah. I suspect I know who won that one. ;-)

    We had family photos taken this year too. In the Fall. I've been sharing them a little bit here & there on my blog. These little boys have brought our families so much joy. Makes me teary-eyed just thinking about it.

    I had forgotten your husband & I share a b-day. But...he is just a TAD younger than I am (a tad as in...ummm...more than a decade...gulp!).

    You three are so lovely together. Happy New Year, Rachel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2010 sounds like it was a great year for your family! I pray 2011 is just as good, or better. :) These photos are all beautiful! The three of you make such an adorable family.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you had a great photographer who really captured your family. Beautiful! And a pat on the back for you for actually making it happen instead of talking about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. your family is so photogenic! i love each and every one of the photos! happy new year and happy birthday to josh!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the only way to describe those pictures is gorgeous. loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW!!! So many fabulous photos! And, my word, you are a good looking family! LOVE. Can't wait to see what 2011 brings you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are STUNNING! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My goodness, these picture are gorgeous!! You all are such a good looking family!! My absolute favorite pic though is the one of Josiah on your back - so sweet.

    Happy New Year! I hope 2011 is even better!! Happy belated birthday to Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pics! How will you ever choose? Happy Birthday Josh!
    Miss you guys...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Excellent pics! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous photos of your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails