Sunday, January 9, 2011

lazy

every once in a while, it's good to have a lazy-sort-of-morning

a morning when you sprawl out on the floor in your favorite footie jammies....
lazy day 5
lazy day 4
a morning when you hide out from the rest of the world
{or hide from the camera}....

lazy day 6
lazy day 7
a morning when you can do what you want to and no one will be there to see it
{except for your mama}....

lazy day 2
lazy day 8
a morning with not much to do besides catch up
on an episode of Diego and make silly faces....

lazy day 1
lazy day 3
lazy day 12
mornings like these are pretty terrific

how would you spend a lazy morning?



13 comments:

  1. He is so precious!! Gotta love lazy mornings from time to time :-)

    Much Love,
    Future Mama
    http://expectingablessing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...so many great photos in one spot. I love lazy mornings. How long did he lounge there? I wish D would lounge more sometimes. Josiah: You are SO expressive and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I won't spill Si's dirty little secret. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay his eyes so captivating! Love them. And, I would pretty much do the same thing as him... just without my mama taking pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! I love how you edited them, too. I wish we could do lazy mornings here, but unfortunately Joel doesn't really do lazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures, Rachel!! Si is adorable. We have similar mornings here although X is usually sprawled out on the couch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh he is going to love those picking the nose pics. FUNNY :)

    GO PACK !!!!
    What did you use for the editing of the color - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, I love lazy mornings! We are having one right now :) These photos are fabulous, Rachel, and Si is just looking so adorable in them. I want to pick him up and squeeze that little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love lazy mornings, too! Si so adorable and the nose picking shots are hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kyle and I also love lazy mornings. Love the coloring in these photos - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a perfect morning.
    If I had a lazy morning... I would sleep in! I think I may get one in about 15 years.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails