Thursday, April 21, 2011

what I like about you

This little something over at Lisa's site caught my eye and I thought it would be fun! The questionnaire "What I Like About You" comes from Karen. For the last few months she has created a list of questions and the person who has answers that most closely match hers gets a prize! Sweet, huh?! Head on over there if you'd like to find out more and join in, too! I think you should. :-)

Here are my answers......

1. If you could choose one actress to play your life story who would it be?
I would be tickled pink with either Sandra Bullock or Keri Russell. Not because they look anything like me {obviously}, but because they are just so lovely and fun and seem so kind hearted. Plus, I've always adored While You Were Sleeping and Felicity!

sandra and keri
2. Cake or Brownies
Cake. Chocolate cake. Chocolate cake with chocolate chips. Chocolate cake with chocolate chips with chocolate icing.

3.What is your favorite ride at Disneyland or Disney World?
Josh proposed to me at Disney World, so it has a special place in a my heart! We're excited to be going back there this summer so our Mickey-crazed-kiddo can enjoy that magical place. The ride I love the most is "It's a Small World After All". It makes me smile.

small world
4.When you were 8, what did you want to be when you grew up?
From little on, I wanted to be a teacher because my Grandma was a teacher. That was my safe choice.....my more glamorous dream was to be Amy Grant or Paula Abdul. :-)

5. Were you voted any "most likely to" or best ____" in your senior class yearbook? What was it?
I was voted "most outgoing" by my fellow classmates. I seem to have a knack for chatting with anyone and everyone {which is a bonus when your hubby is a minister, I guess!}.

6. Barbie or My Little Pony?
I enjoyed both, but Barbie takes the cake. Like many-a-girl, I logged countless moments dressing them up and creating story lines for them!

barbie
7. If you were going to spend $100 on anything, what is the first thing you'd buy?
This is a tough one because I'd love the opportunity to spurge on a great many things.....but I'd have to hit up Craigslist or a thrift store for a happy piece of accent furniture {or two} for our new house. All I think about lately is where I'll put this or that and the type of decor I want for certain rooms. It's my new obsession.

8. Sunshine or Snow?
Sunshine! Sweet sweet sunshine. I live in the Midwest. Snow is certainly a part of our every day life {at least for 6+ months of the year}, so I definitely crave and appreciate sunshine all the more!

9. What is the top thing you have on your dream goal list for April?
Moving into our new home across town. I'm excited to settle in and soak up this fresh start.

10. If you could choose one era/decade to visit for a week, what would it be?
Hands down, kneeling at Jesus' manger, or at his feet, or at his cross would be the most humbling, incredible, life changing experience. It's Holy Week and I always find myself wondering what it would have been like to have been in Jerusalem during this time! Blessings to you all this Easter week.

stained glass window_

*all photos {except the final one} came from googleimages*



9 comments:

  1. Love it, Rachel!! Thanks for joining in...you did it with flair! :)

    I've never met you and yet I can picture you as outgoing. :) Makes for a good blogger...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity was my fav show the first few years we were married. Love Keri Russell.

    Yes, to sit at His feet, during that time, knowing all we know today would be amazing. So thankful one day that will happen for us. What a wonderful day that will be. Have a wonderful Easter, Rachel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love this post!! so fun to read your answers! i share a lot the same answers with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! But you - outgoing? Hmmm, UM YES! Yes, you are, my friend :) Now I'm totally picturing 8 year old you rocking out to Paula Abdul ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you guys were going to Disney World with Si...so fun!! Amy Grant or Paula Abdul? Yeah, that seems about right :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was fun. I love getting to know people better with fun fact posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love reading these types of things...learning more about my blog friends. Thanks!! I also thought Paula Abdul was great...but I was in COLLEGE when she was "hot!" Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm a sandra bullock girl, too. ;) and dream of decorating ideas, as well. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was so much fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails