Sunday, June 19, 2011

june 19: happy father's day

Not every girl is blessed with a dad who walks life in this humble, selfless, faithful way.

And makes her laugh.

I am that girl and thankful is my middle name.

My parents came to town today. I got to hug my dad on Father's Day.

I love you, Dad. You are the very best.

Truly.


dad and me 5
papa dean and si guy
********

Every day I have the privilege of seeing the Man I love protect, teach, and adore the boy that has captured our hearts for keeps.

Fatherhood looks amazing on you, Love.

Unwrapping these moments together brings more joy than I have words for.


daddy and josiah yejoon
********

Happy Father's Day to these most special men in my life.

You are celebrated and admired oh so greatly.









5 comments:

  1. Happy Father's Day to the men in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. Happy Father's Day to your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful post! Happy fathers day to your family:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful post, Rachel. You have a gift with words...and photos. Sigh. Happy Belated Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely pictures of your dad! And your boys... How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails