Wednesday, June 1, 2011

june one

June is here.

With it's pretty flowers popping up and bubbles blowing in the wind and bright blue skies. The bare feet and ice cream face grins are already aplenty. The lush green grass between my toes feels like a dream.

It's a beautiful sight for sore eyes, isn't it?

Winter was oh so long and gray. I'm so thankful to have the summer and what it brings here once again.

My wish for June is to record our sweet, unique-to-summer moments here in this place each day. Even if it's just a photo or a few simple words. I don't want to spend much time away from the fun, but I so want to remember the tidbits and events of this sweet time of year.

buckets 4
buckets 3
buckets 2
buckets 6
Hello June! We cannot wait to unwrap your gifts.




9 comments:

  1. cute - And my June hopefully will continue with WLA baseball playoff game and then we head to Boston and NY. Can't wait !!!

    Saw Grandpa Del and your parents at the Seibels on Monday. What a neat thing to see those five Quints walk across and receive their diplomas.

    I will wait to see how your June unfolds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, awesome photos Rachel. And I love this idea - can't wait to see 30 days of summer through your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea--June is such a pretty month! These pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy june!! i love june. it's such a great month with so many wonderful events. adore that last picture!! melts my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and you're off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for all the beautiful photos we'll get to see this summer! Starting with these - lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Looking forward to your June!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful and sweet photos. June and all it's gifts is one of my favorite months. What a great reminder to look for the simple things.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails