Tuesday, October 4, 2011

comfort in gray

A few weeks ago I picked up a new cardigan.

It had me the moment I slipped it on in the TJ Maxx dressing room.


gray cardigan 3
I've worn it no less than 9 times because I put it on and it feels like a hug. Comfort in light wool fabric that doesn't itch one single bit. I pair it with a scarf and jeans and boots. And then I throw it on over a tank and sweatpants and thick socks. Soft enough to fall asleep in it and cute enough to wear in the church pew.

I'm smitten.

And it has little pockets. That makes me smile.

I've dubbed it my Fall go-to piece. My Mr. Rogers sweater. My wearable blanket.


the gray cardigan_
What is your a go-to piece for the cooler months of the year???





2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures:) You have such a great eye for photography.

    my "go to " piece has been my tights, boots and this amazing long button up white shirt, that fits perfect:) A cute necklace and I feel amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I need to go shopping...
    Very cute indeed!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails