Friday, November 18, 2011

fall here

Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting
and autumn a mosaic of them all.
~Stanley Horowitz

I like that

Fall is good. Really, really good

With it's pumpkins a plenty and leaves flying
and rich colors and festive outings

Soon snow will cover and strings of lights will twinkle
and cocoa will be poured

Before then, a few bits of fall
in our home this year



fall in our house 12
fall in our house 7
fall in our house 14
fall in our house 21
fall in our house 8
fall in our house 10
fall in our house 26
fall in our house 35
fall in our house 25
fall collage 1fall in our house 34
fall in our house 30fall in our house 13fall in our house 27fall in our house 19fall in our house 32fall in our house 20fall in our house 1fall in our house 3
fall collage 2fall in our house 23fall in our house 18fall in our house 4
fall in our house 38



8 comments:

  1. I love all of them - and I love fall even though the end is coming. Can you help me out? I want to make that burlap wreath but can't find it on Pinterest. How easy is it to explain or do you have instructions for it.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving week and enjoy your family time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are amazing and so gifted in creativity and bringing beauty to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wendi! And LuAnn, I'll message you the directions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your decorations - you really have a gift and I wish you could come and decorate my house :) Also - I didn't get a chance to leave a comment on your last post but oh my goodness is Si ever a cutie!!!! Matthew and I watched the video and he was very interested to see his buddy again :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to find your blog! really cool! Visit my blog too when you find some time. www.thewayitisblog.blogger.com
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Autumn decorations. Could you share what type of camera you are currently using? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Such a fun snippet of this time of year!

    I've looked quite a bit and can't find those Advent boxes that you made. Would you direct me to that post? Feeling ambitious and would like to try it. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa! Here's the post with the Advent boxes:
    http://inhishands-ouradoptionjourney.blogspot.com/2010/12/until-christmas-arrives.html
    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails