Wednesday, January 18, 2012

birthday pretties

My birthday is in a few weeks. 

It's been a very long time since I wrote out a wish list. I'll be 29 and I think 29 deserves a list. 29 deserves some pretty. Even if I don't unwrap any of these, I can still look at them and smile wide. 29 thinks window shopping can be {almost} just as fun as the real deal. 


Happy birthday to me. From me :: 



birthday list



Ok dears. Scoot and make a pretty list of your own. It's not your birthday? Who cares. Just do it. I promise it'll make you smile.  



7 comments:

  1. I just got a Kindle Touch using Christmas money and LOVE it. Hopefully, a dear husband of yours will pull through and grant one of your wishes! Love ya Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super easy for your husband to find a gift! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! My husband wanted to get me a Kindle Touch for Christmas, but I said no...He just doesn't want to share the iPad, LOL!!! ;)

    Love the Toms!! I want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOH love them all!! Putting some of them on my own list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such great taste! I hope you get everything you want for your bday-you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you deserve all this - and more - for your big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful idea! Lots of pretties... and 29? You are such a youngn'!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails