Monday, March 5, 2012

monday morning chat

March 2
recovering 2 recovering_
1 :: When my babe is feeling icky and hurting, all I want to do is take that away and carry it for him. I suppose most mamas feel that way. So I handed out a bunch of cuddles and surrounded my boy with lots of his favorite things. We spent the entire weekend holed up in the family room watching the same 3 movies over and over between doses of Tylenol. Thankfully today things are on the up and up! It's a beautiful thing to see big grins on Si's face again. 

2 :: Can I get an Alleluia for all of the families waiting for their babies in Korea? Today the Korean government has resumed the Emigration/Exit Permit process for the first time in 2012 so that these little ones can start coming home! I am especially thrilled for my sweet friend Dana! Her adorable Oliver is going to be in her arms very soon. I'm giddy and in happy tears for her. Thank you Jesus for this gift! 

3 :: Spring and Easter decorations are calling out from their totes in the storage room. I think I'll set some out today. It's definitely time for some bright colors to happy up this place. And bunnies. Bunnies make every room happy. I'm itching to make a bunny bunting similar to this one to string up in the kitchen. It's perhaps the cutest thing evah. 

4 :: Tomorrow I'm getting my hair chopped off. Except not really. Because I'd never do that. You've never in your life seen so many split ends on a head of hair so a few inches off will feel like a dream. I don't know why I always wait so long between cuts. Especially since our hairdresser is a friend from church and only charges us pennies. She's a gem. 

5 :: Sometimes when I need a pick me up, I click over to the Handmade Ryan Gosling Hey Girl sight. So stinkin' funny. The one below is so me. 

6 :: Happy Monday, y'all! 




hey girl
Miscellany Monday @
lowercase letters


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Gorgeous babies!
    Hey Girl, He's right! lol! Happy Monday hopping by from the MM hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always love your pics.
    I just got on Pinterest last week. I am loving having all of the great ideas in one place. I just joined clicked to follow your boards. You always find such great ideas.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Si is feeling better. Always fun to see them start to run around again.

    Hope to see a pic of the new haircut too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those precious sickies! So sweet.

    I've been out of the loop on what's going on in Korea re: adoptions. Cory heard they were putting an end to all international adoptions. Is this true??? Or maybe he was confused? I hope so. That would be devastating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have never heard of this Ryan Gosling site! THANK YOU!!!! I AM LAUGHING my PaTOOTie off!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails