Tuesday, May 29, 2012

nuggets

It's official, y'all. Summer really is here. 

I know this because my face freckles are out in full force. They're popping like no one's business. I lather on the sunscreen and wear 'em proud. Back in the day, I used to try and hide them with makeup. Heh. Like that was going to work. 


Calling all freckled sistas! Embrace those little suckers! You are beautiful. 


Anyway. 


Did you have a fantastic holiday? I hope your Memorial Day weekend found you waving flags high in celebration and in memory. Watermelon juice better have been running down your chin. Please tell me there were lawn games and potato salad. And fire trucks because no parade is complete without the blaring of the sirens.

I haven't downloaded photos off of my big camera in a few days, but thanks to my best gal pal Instagram, I can share some summery iPhone nuggets from the past week. In short, we've spent a heck of a lot of time outdoors. I took oodles of pics of my kid. And random objects. Life marches on and it's good :: 




may mosaic 4 may mosaic 5 may mosaic 2 may mosaic 3 may mosaic 1
Hooray for summer showing up and bringing her A-game. 

High fives for a new week! Enjoy it. 




* you can find me on Instagram as blessedbyhishand *
joining in here today :: 
life rearranged

13 comments:

  1. Looks like you are enjoying your summer so far !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!
    i loved seeing all of these! :)
    isn't IG the bee's knees? like, i can seriously document my life in a totally do-able way!
    love it! :)
    your summer looks so sweet already...there are SEVERAL framers here for sure!
    love the bathtub pic, well, all of them really and i see we share a love of hammocks. ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh, would you share the source of the Red White & Cool t-shirt please?! Too cute :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun!! Love the hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the photos! My freckles are popping, too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are so much better about blogging your Instagram photos than I am! Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just found your blog and I AM IN LOVE! Being a Pastor's wife and a Work at him mommy...... It's hard to find WOMEN of FAITH that TRULY love Jesus in this blog world!

    I'm so excited!

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. High fives for freckles. I embraced them long ago, it was the only logical thing...especially since I'm not great with make-up. Actually, I scarcely notice them until I see someone ELSE with tons of freckles and find myself thinking...wow....she has a lot of freckles...oh wait...thats what I look like! Ha! LOVE all the photos...life is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my word, SUCH cute pictures - all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so obviously i'm super late on this post... but! i LOVE getting a glimpse of your pretty life through insta! : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like summer is off with a bang for you...LOVE all the photos...I love when you post things on IG...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog, LOVE IT. Can't wait to get to know you more:) I'm excited to read more on your adoption story. It's a prayer right now:) have a great day, love Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Katie! So happy that you found me.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails