Saturday, September 15, 2012

for your Saturday

saturday_-2 banana_ saturday_
I declare it officially official. We have ourselves a three week old tradition and I like the smell of it. 

Our Saturday mornings now boast of cinnamon rolls for breakfast. The simple variety that comes straight out of a pop open tube, but oh, those little rolls are delicious all the same. Thirty seconds of effort and ten minutes later, we have ourselves some cinnamony goodness. This here is definitely something I can commit to. 

I hope your weekend has you savoring the comforts of home. Let the sunshine stream through your open window as you sit and allow yourself a quiet moment. And if your Saturdays include a tradition, carry it on, friends. Carry it on.






12 comments:

  1. This a great tradition! My family also does this (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmmmmm....this sounds like something i could really commit to, too. :)
    happy saturday, sweetie!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How 'bout this weekend?! Go for it, you.

      Delete
  3. Oh we love those little rolls. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yum! I went through a phase similar to this... and I miss it. You have me thinking I might need to bring it back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it's been so long since I had cinnamon rolls! That sounds so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a fun tradition. my husband makes saturday morning b-fast every week. i LOVE it!

    btw- on pinterest i saw canned cinnamon rolls made in a waffle maker..could be a fun way to mix things up.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails