Today we're keeping it short and sweet, dears.
One sure way to shine that is simple but packs a punch?
How many people do we cross paths with every.single.day? And how many do we genuinely smile at?
Look them in the eyes and offer up a kind grin.
A smile makes you approachable and friendly. A smile is an invitation for others to chat with you.
Proverbs tells us that a happy heart makes the face cheerful.
Shine on, lovely friends!
Rebekah at a bit of sunshine hosts Ten on Ten each month. Which simply means snapping one photo an hour for ten hours and capture the simple beauty you find in your day.
I like it.
I've been meaning to join in since forever but always end up forgetting. This morning, I remembered. So here's a peek into our Wednesday ::
1. starting the day off right
2. rocking the balance beam during music and movement class at the library
3. such a ham
4. 25 cent treat on our errands run
5. workin' on Sunday School stuff
6. adding some Fall to the mantel
7. an afternoon snack
9. cuddled up under blankets playing games on Daddy's iPhone
10. crunchy leaves make me smile