Friday, October 26, 2012

31 Days to Shine :: Day 26, fight the good fight

photo (16)
Letting our light shine in this dark world is a hard, messy, never ending fight. It can be a scary battle, especially when we feel like we're standing alone. And when we feel like no one else cares or when others have given up. 

Thankfully we're not alone and we don't have to face the day with fear. He's with us. We've got His Word and we've got His promises. We've got each other. 

I was a cheerleader back in the day. I smiled big and waved shiny pompoms. Sure, I couldn't really do the splits but you can bet I rocked the high kick. I hollered out fight fight fight! cheers, my long hair pulled back in a scrunchie.

For the last twenty-something days I've felt a bit like that little cheerleader. I hope I've been an encouragement to you. I pray you know that I'm here for you. Because I am. 

Being warriors for Him, for the Light? There is not a cause under the sun more worthy of our fierce support. 

Be brave and fight like lives depend on it. 

Because they do.



*Chalkboard inspired by this print 

*To read the rest of the series, go here




2 comments:

  1. I'm picturing you in your black and white FLS uniform now.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. best.cheerleader.ever.
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RACH!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails