Wednesday, November 21, 2012

what a month without a camera cord will get you

I misplaced my camera cord sometime ago leaving over 1000 photos stuck on my Canon, begging to get off. Poor dears. 

Guess where I found the thing. In my desk drawer. Of all places! And here I was looking under the couch and in laundry baskets and under Josiah's bed. 

Live and learn. 

The calendar says it's November for another week+, so I still have ample time to post some of our Fall fun pictures without it being ridiculously late. 

Today's photos to share? Pumpkins and the like. It was a glorious afternoon of rare 70 degree weather and swoony sunshine. It sits right up there as one of my favorite days in recent memory. We've hit up the same farm three years running, so I'd say it's a tradition now.

Fact. Every time I hear the word tradition, I think of Fiddler of the Roof

Traditiooooooooon! Tradition. 

Tra.di.tion.

Ahem. 

And now, without further ado, the pumpkin patch. 



pumpkin patch_-28 pumpkin patch_-29 pumpkin patch_-30 pumpkin patch_-26 pumpkin patch_-35 pumpkin patch_-34 pumpkin patch_ pumpkin patch_-3 pumpkin patch_-2 pumpkin patch_-4 pumpkin patch_-31 pumpkin patch_-32 pumpkin patch_-5 pumpkin patch 1 pumpkin patch 2 pumpkin patch 2-2 pumpkin patch_-25 pumpkin patch_-8 pumpkin patch_-11 pumpkin patch_-10 pumpkin patch_-7 pumpkin patch_-6 pumpkin patch_-18 pumpkin patch_-19 pumpkin patch_-21 pumpkin patch_-20 pumpkin patch_-24 pumpkin patch_-22 pumpkin patch_-16 pumpkin patch_-17 pumpkin patch_-15 pumpkin patch_-14 pumpkin patch_-13 pumpkin patch_-12 pumpkin patch jumping pumpkin patch jumping-2 pumpkin patch jumping-3


9 comments:

  1. Fun !!!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks LuAnn!! Hope your sweet family had a great holiday, too!

      Delete
  2. Those are amazing pictures!!! Glad you got them off your camera ;) I would love to know where that is - if it's within driving distance of us we may have to go there next year! Looks like a blast. Happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your kiddos would love it there, Rachel! I'll message you all about it. :)

      Delete
  3. oh my soul.
    these are SO presh!
    i can't even stand how adorable that little man is! :)

    ps i'm giggling about the TRA.DI.TION.!!! so i'm not the only one??? :) 'matchmaker' is pretty catchy, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pictures! i'm so glad you are back! i missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE! That is all. :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails