Tuesday, December 4, 2012

long live footie pajamas

dec1
Today had it's rough patches.

I have a zit on the side of my chin. It's big. Coverup doesn't know whether to laugh or cry. 
Josiah has a bit of a cold so he was a clingy crank all morning. He bossed me until noon....and then Josh came home for lunch so Si bossed him around for a while. 
The laundry room threw up on itself and I can't even walk in there. Help!
Spray paint failed me on a project. And it never fails me.

But there were heaps of good things, too. 

It was 60 degrees and sunny. I wore sunglasses. In December
The Christmas tree glows bright and I find myself staring at it, smiling. 
My cute muti-colored-stripped sweater distracts attention away from my zit. 
Tomorrow's schedule includes plenty of time for washing and folding and the like.
I got to snuggle my boy even more than usual. What mama doesn't love that?!
Si wore his Blue as a cape and footie pajamas until one in the PM.

Long live footie pajamas! 

That is my motto.

And that's all I got for tonight. 

Happy Tuesday, dears. 



7 comments:

  1. oh girrrlll!
    i have about 27 zits on my face on ANY given day.
    for real...like serious adult acne going on, which is why i looove instagram filters so much!
    i will be joining you in laundry folding tomorrow.
    bring yours over and we'll chat over cocoa whilst the kiddos play contentedly together(Bing singing in the background). :)
    xo

    sorry Si guy was sick. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol that your coverup didn't know whether to laugh or cry. i hear ya. my boys look at my skin closely and ask,
    "is that a zip?" haaaa. yup. zips.

    my laundry is barfing on me too.

    and footsie pjs are the bestest. little twain is walking around in them and i just want to hug his springy little self every time he boings by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like you.
    hope he's feeling better! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, some days are just tough like that. I'm confused why I have zits and wrinkles at the same time. Footie pajamas really do make things better. On bad days, I like to make some tea and plop down on the couch to watch a chick flick until the stress passes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Calvin used to call feeties "kitty cat pajamas" because he felt like he was in a full-body fur suit..or something like that. My kids all still love feeties.

    But what I really want to know is, does Josiah really boss you?? Like, for real? Please say yes. Even if he only does it in a super cute way. I was bossed around all dang day. I could use a little company. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this post makes me really miss you! i need a good dose of rachel!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails