Friday, December 14, 2012

whip it good

whip and cocoa dec6
Last night (or was it two nights ago?) I fixed myself a steaming cup of cocoa. In my opinion, plain hot chocolate is just so-so. Stirring in marshmallows or candy canes gives it a touch of festive flair. But it's The Whip that brings the cup to a whole other level. I'm talking 10-15 notches. Garnish with a sprinkling of chocolate chips, take a sip and you'll be belting out falalalala like you've never sang it before.

While you're at it, go right ahead and spray some of that 15 calorie per serving whip into your dainty mouth. You know you want to! When I gave the SiGuy a shot of it, his eyes doubled in size and he giggled and smiled so wide. That's the best thing that's ever happened to me in my whole long life he declared. 

You are so welcome, my boy. This is us, making holiday memories.

Whip brings people together. Oh, to have y'all over for a cup of cocoa or two! Wouldn't that be fun!? I'd love that. 

Clink. Cheers! 





2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just love him!! Isn't this such a fun age, to hear the things that come out of their mouths? Love it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never been a whip person...till this year!! now, holy hannah! it makes all the difference!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails