Sunday, January 13, 2013

do you know?

insta216
Do you know I sing soprano in our church choir? That we wear shiny blue old school robes? With gold neck thingies over the top? We're a humble, but flashy group. 

I give you permission to be wildly jealous.

Do you know I spent an afternoon putting together a photo book of my 500+ Instagram snaps from 2012? I can't wait to get my hands on that bad boy! After reading some great reviews, I went ahead with this company. I have high hopes for a lovely memory book from them. 

Do you know I didn't forgot about my 365 Project? While I was a big ol' failure in posting the pictures here every month, I did take a photo each day of 2012. Yay me! I did struggle with keeping all of them organized and edited in a timely manner. Ugh. It may take me a few months to compile the photos into a book, but by golly, I will do it. I've decided to take on a weekly project instead for 2013. 52 pictures will be a breeze!

Do you know the hubs and I have a handful of won't-break-the-bank house projects on the horizon? I'm giddy about the possibilities. Can't wait to share!

Do you know I'll be 30 in less than a month? 30! 

THIRTY, people. 

I wonder how this can possibly be since I feel like I'm still in highschool sometimes. If I didn't know better I'd say I was at least fresh out of college. 

The wrinkles on my forehead are breathless from laughing so hysterically. 

Do you know that despite being puzzled about how in the world I'm nearly 30, I'm excited for this milestone? Truly, I am thrilled. 30 and I shall be dear friends. 

Do you know I haven't posted here in a month? A month! December was a busy, beautiful blur and I will be sharing about it. Call me a rule breaker, but our Christmas details are on their way to a blog near you.

Do you know I'm signing off now so I can give Downton Abbey my full attention? 

Of course you did. 

Free Bates! 

Happy Week, dears! xoxo


miscellany monday at lowercase letters

18 comments:

  1. Love this post so! And that choir robe is a good look. Classy woman you. Xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We both hit milestones. Well i did last month 50. I was looking forward to it also. You will love the 30s.

    I am also doing a new challenge only once a week. We find out each Monday. Have fun with yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! My plan is to post my pic each week. Hoping I can keep up with that!

      Delete
  3. Love
    Love
    Love the choir robe!! Xoxo, bumberjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves the robe! Maybe I need to break it out in public?? ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the robes, lol! You are so precious!

    I hit 30 in October. Let me know how it is til I get there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're birthday buddies! I think it's going to be grand.

      Delete
  5. Hi! I just discovered your blog and love it! It is so nice to find moms (in the area!) who share the same values as I do. Keep up the great work.

    Hannah

    http://hannahholzmann.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet are you?! I'll have to pop over for a blog visit.

      Delete
  6. Oh my, I feel like an old lady now. I hope we can still be friends. :)

    Is it wrong for me to have doubts about Bates? I don't know. I was a die-hard believer last season, but now I'm on the fence. Can't believe I missed it last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course we're still friends, you! BUT now I'm having second thoughts because you doubt Mr. Bathes. ;) Silly girl!

      Delete
  7. you are super hot in your blue robe. lol. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! your back! :)
    i'm a rule breaker, too. :)
    must.post.about.Christmas.soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh! Downton Abbey!! Love that show!! Love your blog too - your son is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I've been reading your blog for awhile now just never commented! =) Just wanted to say I enjoy reading your posts and am encouraged by many of them. Thank you for sharing your journey of motherhood, life and faith. My little girl is 3.5 and how I wish she could have a play date with Josiah! He is too cute!
    God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails