Wednesday, June 19, 2013

a mixed bag of what I'm up to today

devouring a Yoplait frozen greek yogurt bar. Oh my lands, people. If you haven't tried one, run RUN now to the market and grab a box. So yum.
swooning over this peony wallpaper. I'm on a mission to bring it into my life.
reading The House at Riverton. I just finished it, actually. While the book is a bit slow at times, I really enjoyed it. It has a Downton Abbey/mystery/historical fiction vibe going for it that kept me flipping the pages. 
wondering what Kimye named their new baby girl. I can't help myself.
smiling at this new happy print by KatyGirl Designs
wishing my mama was still here. She came for a few days and her visit flew by all too fast. 
thankful for a fully stocked pantry and fridge courtesy of my folks. Thanks Jules and Deano! xo
inspired by The Preacher Man. God is doing amazing things through his dedication and servant's heart. Josh has spent hours and hours upon hours planning a soccer camp at our church. For the third summer in a row, 130 kiddos are on our campus this week playing and giggling and hearing about Jesus. Some for the very first time. It's every kind of awesome. And tiring. And beautiful. 
enjoying a quiet night on the couch watching Friends episodes from 1996. The SiGuy is in bed snoring like a train and Josh is off supervising a slew of teenagers at a go-kart track.
looking forward to enjoying our sun porch this summer. I think it's going to be my favorite spot once it's finished. Josh repainted it a lovely white and now the floor needs some attention. My sweet Gran has offered to recover cushions for me and I have chairs and a table to spruce up. 
sharing my favorite easy breezy summer essentials over at Holy Hen House. I'm tickled to be a new contributor for the collaborative blog written by a fantastic group of sweet, lovely gals. A few of us share the same high school alma mater which makes this all the more fun! Go check it out. It's such an encouraging place to spend a few minutes each day.


summer favorites-3

5 comments:

  1. too funny :) I just finished one of these random posts to go up tomorrow. Also I love KatyGirl. Also a fedora is my summer essential too. Also I'm going to check out the new blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Obviously great minds think alike, girl! xo

      Delete
  2. I LUV that wallpaper, too!
    I can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl. I am going to email you. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails