Saturday, June 22, 2013

check this off the list

He hopped onto the blue swing on Thursday afternoon and it all finally clicked. 

We have ourselves a pumper!

I'm really doing it! I'm flying, Mama!

Cue the R.Kelly song. You know the one.


swinging_-5 swinging_-4 swinging_-3 swinging_-7 swinging_-9 swinging_-6 swinging_-8
We hoot and holler, clap and throw our hands up to high five and smile wide as we check this off the summer list.

Enjoy the weekend, friends! Let's keep on bringing those lists to life. 

Check. Check. Check. 

xo


5 comments:

  1. such great photos of your dear boy! his face has SUCH expression. love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet lady! Si is ALL joy. All the time. :)

      Delete
  2. What a fabulous moment to record and document! This happened when I wasn't looking and it makes me so sad since it makes him SUCH A big boy in my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so happy and proud of him but my mama heart wanted to yell out "stop getting so big!".

      Delete
  3. Such a big boy and such a special moment to capture. You and your camera make summer look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails