Tuesday, November 5, 2013

fifteen seconds of gold

Yesterday afternoon a piece of gold was delivered to my inbox.  

It's a short video clip from Josiah's preschool teacher. 

Ohhhhhhh myyyyyy hearrrrrt. 

You guys.

He dances. 
He wears a tie. 
He keeps appropriate distance between him and his dance partner. 
He spins her. 
He adores her. 
He doesn't get distracted by the shenanigans around him. 

This video is further proof why I hold the title of Mother to the Most Darling and Adorable Child in the Universe

Trophy's on the mantel. 

Enough of my rambles. Watch it! I promise you'll smile. 





4 comments:

  1. Where, oh where did your son learn to spin his partner like that? He does a better job than 80% of the grown men I know! Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the twirls !!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josiah has got some serious moves! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails